For more than 30 years, Beyonics has specialized in aluminum die-casting, plastic injection molding, precision machining, and printed circuit board assembly for automotive, medical, hard-disk drive, aerospace, power tool, and industrial printer industries.
In April 2016, Beyonics merged with Chosen to create one of Asia’s leading precision-engineered components manufacturing groups. Each of Beyonics and Chosen have long-established track records partnering with global customers in a variety of industries, most notably the automotive, medical, industrial, and consumer products markets.
Certified to the following standards ISO 9001, ISO 13485, JIQ S 13485, ISO 14001, ISO/ TS 16949, OHSAS 18001, QC 080000.
Others : Japan MHLW, FDA CFR, C-TPAT.
Founded in 1981, Beyonics is one of the region’s leading precision parts manufacturers offering complex integrated manufacturing services such as precision metal stamping, innovative mold design and fabrication capabilities, leading precision plastic injection molding, aluminium die casting and machining, electronics sub-assembly, and complete product manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Beyonics has a combined workforce of over 5,000 staff across 10 factories located in Singapore, China, Malaysia, and Thailand, and 7 global sales locations in US and Europe.
““Beyonics is a leading precision manufacturer with a unique market position, particularly in the medical, automotive, industrial, and consumer business sectors. The company is dedicated to robust growth—a strategy that is centered on a commitment to being precision-driven. That strategy and commitment allows Beyonics to deliver important benefits to our customers and partners, among them competitive quality with zero-defect goals, validated supply chains, accelerated times to market, and attractive total cost of ownership.Scott D. Smith, CEO
The entire Beyonics team harbors an intense passion for excellence in every facet of operation, including: molding dynamic functional plastic components, producing creative printed circuit board assemblies, stamping the complex shapes of automotive sensors, and die-casting transmission valves to exact tolerances. These are the foundations upon which Beyonics will expand and grow stronger in the future.””
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Procurement & Integrated Supply Chain Officer
Chief Information Officer
Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing
Vice President of Global Account Management
Vice President of Business Development
Mission: The company is dedicated to furthering the products and performance of its trusted partners and customers.
Business Objective: The Beyonics goal is a simple one—to become the authoritative leader and supplier of precision manufacturing solutions to industry frontrunners in the automotive, medical, consumer, and industrial markets.
The needs of our customers—and the ability to enhance the limits of their products and performances—is what pushes us to further our own precision engineering and manufacturing prowess.
Innovative thinking and the desire to always improve our practices is at the core of our ability to solve our customers’ problems and add value to their businesses.
Our success—and the success of our customers—is achieved through teamwork. When we combine the extraordinary knowledge and skills of our employees, any problem can be solved.
Integrity is vital to Beyonics’ success. In particular, the company is built upon four pillars—honesty, fairness, accountability, and responsibility. These are the qualities that bind the Beyonics team together.
Beyonics enjoys a symbiotic relationship with its customers. When the customer succeeds, so does Beyonics; and that success translates to fulfilment, rewards, and recognition that is passed down to all Beyonics employees and stakeholders.
For more than three decades, Beyonics has partnered with customers in the medical, automotive, consumer, and industrial business sectors around the world. Below are key moments and achievements throughout the company’s history:
• Beyonics CEO is awarded as the Outstanding Leader in Asia by ACES.
• Beyonics CEO wins Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Award 2017.
• Beyonics received Pinnacle Award from Delphi 2 years in a row.
• Beyonics invests in the expansion of i-Park Campus, adding Precision Plastic Molding.
• Beyonics receives Outstanding Supplier Recognition Award from ThermoFisher.
• Beyonics wins Singapore 1000 award.
• Beyonics and Chosen merge to create leading Asian Precision Parts Group.
• Delphi honors Beyonics with Pinnacle Award for supplier excellence.
• Beyonics appoints Scott D. Smith as new CEO.
• New manufacturing campus opens in iPark Johor Bahru Malaysia.
• Company invests in the expansion of Changshu manufacturing campus.
• Beyonics privatizes and delists from Singapore Stock Exchange.
• Through a strategic partnership with Express Manufacturing, Inc. (EMI), Beyonics can now serve a wide range of industrial market segments with multiple manufacturing locations in the United States and China.
• Beyonics opens Electronic Manufacturing Services campus in Batam, Indonesia.
• Company wins the MAXA Award 2007 (Singapore Advantage Award) for manufacturing excellence.
• Beyonics opens two China campuses: Electronic Manufacturing Services in Suzhou and Precision Engineering Services in Changshu.
• Fully integrated Electronics Manufacturing Services campus opens in Kulai, Malaysia.
• Beyonics merges with Flairis Technology Corporation Ltd.
• Beyonics acquires Pacific Plastics Holdings Ltd. and its two China operations.
• Company sets up operations in Thailand.
• Beyonics signs its first high-volume, high-precision manufacturing agreement with Seagate.
• Company changes its name to Beyonics Technology Limited.
• Company merges with and acquires Techplas Industries Pte Ltd.
• New management team is implemented.
• IPO and Main Board listed on Singapore Exchange (SGX) as Uraco Holdings Limited.
• Company is founded and known as Uraco Precision Engineering Pte Ltd.